Sunday, January 02, 2011

概括地说

Hello !
Actually this post is merely to show off what I did in 2010 .

Presenting to you.
ALL PICTURES>
LITTLE WORDS.


I did my first outdoor photoshoot with bowei
Thanks Bowei & his teacher !
( Hope we can has more photoshoots)

CNY Crazy Party @ my house





Appeared in FHM for akibanana .
For cafe writeup

Invitation to E-entertainment awards
where I met SHINee & xiaogui
& all my mandopop love!
Bolded SHINee to make the fangirls jealous nia .


Genting trip with Bernard & weijian .
Memories : tuahway , kwaychap .
Overweight-cannot-play-ride-lousy,

First trip with friends that has no boundaries !

View Chongboon band doing display for the every first time.
(Y)

Started my ulu boring poly school life.
Thats xinyi btw.



Invited to IMPRINTS !
First time to red dot museum.
Gain more knowledge about local art + artists .


Played for METIER 8 .
First time with the Alumni Band.
Percussion is the sex yo !


Had my worst bday ever.
But nonetheless.
THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE WHO WISHED ME .
I feel your heart.


YOG closing ceremony with Ben.
He paid for it .
So this picture must be here.
TOTALLY ONE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE .

Invitation to NATIONAL ART GALLERY !!!
Formerly the old superme court.
Mad awesome experience!

Sentosa spooktacular
Whatever the spelling is .
First halloween experience like never before.


AFA X !!!
First time (finally) as lolita.


Best xmas gift !
Picture+ Album + autograph with taykewei.
First time having an autographed album


Yes.
Thats it .
This is my boring life.
meow !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails