Monday, March 21, 2011

Far East Movement @ Wavehouse

▽・ェ・▽ノ""コンバンワン♪
Actually I am very lazy to blog now.
I have no idea why , and at the same time I wanna share the photos we took at the wavehouse.
Ironic much ?


Burrrrrrrr.
All thanks to F&N who sponsored us a pair of tickets for each blogger.
The spokesperson say it's to thank us for our hearthardwork .
If you have not read my Singapore Dance Delight VOL.2 blog entries.
Please read them here !




I bought Fenny along.


With Fenny & Benjamin .
Both wearing green for St Patrick's Day .

Look at the queue !!!

HOHOHOHOHO , I got priority qqqqqqqqq.

We got this stamp chop because we are under 18 according to lawUnderage by law.
Me phail my angmoh.
I think Benjamin is the most poor thing one .
His birthday is next week lei !!!!



& Yongwei .

With the other bloggers !


& alton supercute(!!!)

& Benjamin bestie.


HA ! This is our twin pic .






I just wanna HAOLIAN this picture because I didn't know my camera can do this.


Went back to Singapore Island not long after Far East Movement left the stage.
As you can see ,
one yongwei = 1conan + 1 calvin .
#disturbonly.

& we met Hana on the way back .
See chio bu , must take picture ma..
(笑)






(^ _ ^)/~~サヨナラ

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails