Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Another milestone in my life...

On 12 May 2012, 13.48 Singapore time, Joyce whatsapp me. 






Then I went to the SBA website. 
And I saw myself , the last blogger for Y-bloggist.
I am one of the finalist !!!!!!!!!
I'm so touched I wanna cry.

I can't remember if I self nominated myself or some one nominated me , but I'm extremely grateful for what I've gotten so far. 
I think someone nominated me. 
Last year I was one of the finalist for the HTC mobile blog (totally surprised too) and this year I was like, strong competition and all.
Nah, I wouldn't stand a chance ,I'm just a pea size blogger. 

Truth is. 
This year, I finally can attend the Singapore Blog Awards, & I am a finalist for a main category.
YOU CAN BELIEVE NOT , I FINALIST FOR YBLOGGIST LEI.
GOT HOW MANY PEOPLE WANNA BE IN MY POSITION. 
TOP TEN LEI. TOP TEN OUT OF IDK HOW MANY PEOPLE LEI. 

Honestly I cannot believe , I'm still in ...this " is this for real " mood.
Nonetheless, I am thankful for everyone reading this and all your love for me. 


I would like to thanks everyone in my life; my friends , my readers, my sponsors, judges , omy.sg . Thank you all for reading my life with me as well as filling up this space with different interesting experiences that if I never start blogging, I would never had the chance to experience all this wonderful memories. They are all precious to me. 

Now I need you , your friends , your family and everyone else you know to vote for me. Can ? 

All you need to do is, sign up an account with omy.sg

To vote for me, 


Step 1 : Select the Panasonic Y-Bloggist tab.



Step 2 : Scroll all the way down ( I'm the last) and click the "VOTE FOR ME" TAB



Step 3 : Select YES to vote for me & my blog.
And that's it.
You are done !

I would really appreciate it if you all can vote for me daily.
Thank you all for making this possible.

I love you all :')
Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails