Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I ♥ Bon Japan Singapore !

After finishing up our Dorabee drinks, we snapped some pictures along the way and went to Bon Japan Singapore to take a look !


Bon Japan is a Japanese concept store selling seasonal Japanese snacks and also cho kawaii character items/collectables.

Rilakkuma Cafe Special which I'm going with Baby Diyan ! 

*screams*


overview of the store

fruit drops !
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE CANDY !
ドドドドッε=(。ノ・ω・)ノ 【愛】 ヾ(・ω・。ヾ)≡3 ドドドドッ

More characters.

Calvin posing with the Kororo plushie !

K-ON !!!!!




Ninja Candy
Ninja Candy is rich in Vit C (I believe) and would change flavors !
Selling at : $5.60
There's only 3 packs left the day I went.
( ^▽^)σ)~0~)プニッ♪
Special Hello Kitty Candies that is teeth friendly.
Which also means it wouldn't cause tooth decay.
Selling at : $5.60 

Stitich finger puppets.
I had something similat but mine was a penguin .
Instead of being what is it supposed to be, I shoved it into one of my pens.
& TADA, A pen deco. IDEA AH

Look ! Even the boys also engrossed with the product catologs

Group picture !



Are Your hearts itching for some of the moe items?


Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails