Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dorabee Bubble Tea

Over the weekend, I met up with Calvin, Conan & Fenny.
The boys were shooting, the girls were learning how to use our cameras.

We checked out Bon Japan Singapore and Genki Sushi after wrapping up !


The Dorabee staff are always giving out flyers outside Centrepoint.
Thanks to the recent Taiwanese Milk Tea Craze, I had to try Dorabee .

No la, actually Calvin suggested to try it out. #immaliar


Menu


 Conan had Oolong milk tea, Calvin had Almond Milk Tea while I had Bubble Milk Tea.
 Conan's milk tea had really nice fragnant of the Oolong tea leaves.
Calvin's had thick almond powdery texture. Still nice, Almond fans might love it ^^
The Milk tea I had is different from Koi or Gong Cha.
Similar to Share Tea / Eskimo but MUCH nicer.

I prefer the pearls over the milk tea thou (>_<)ー~) ニヤ



Thanks for reading !

Loves,
A.

1 comment:

  1. I love milk teas. It is so good to taste and very over whelming.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails