Monday, October 08, 2012

Review: Lovemore Loofah & Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask Sheet

 Today's mask review on the Loofah & Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask sheet.

Before I start sharing about my experience with the mask , I want to apologise for the lack of updates because I just came back from Sydney a few days ago and then went straight back to work.
It was spring over at Sydney so the weather was super dry , my skin also super dry.


I never like to eat Loofah( I only drink the soup) even though I know it was sorta good for the skin. Until... I watch a taiwanese beauty show where they share the greatness of this Taiwanese local produce.

We all know the benefits of aloe vera to the skin, but knowledge towards the loofah is limited.
Loofah is rich in protein , vitamin B & C,helps to refresh skin , help to maintain the oil-water balance.


This mask series is really interesting.
First you have to remove the white protective layer and apply mask sheet on face.

 Then remove this blue protective layer at the top , leaving the thin clear cotton mask sheet on the face for 10-20 mins.
 I had it on for 20 mins because I needed to hydrate my skin badly !
Picture after I remove my mask sheet.
okay , my dark circles look heavier.


My say :
The mask sheet was really thin and sticks well with the skin , I could hardly feel the existence of it. It do feels like putting on a heavy sleeping mask gel though. Fragrance of the loofah was really pleasant, can hardly smell the aloe vera. I love the fact that the mask sheet is really thin and even after 20 mins, the mask sheet is still filled with essence ( can feel the mask dry up a little).

If I would buy it again ? Yes I will.


Disclaimer: What works for me might not work for you .
Hope this is useful !

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails