Sunday, July 22, 2012

Strangers' Reunion

A few weeks ago , I managed to meet up with Calvin , Nicole (calv's girlf) , Conan & Fenny for dinner.
We chose dinner over at Outram Park area cause Fenny keep telling us how good the food were at her intern place.
Strangers' Reunion is such a nice environment to hang out. The furniture is uniquely pieced up in it's own way. No pictures on that sorry !
They serve Singapore fusion food which taste great.
I would recommend anyone to go there for chill or a catch up session with your friends.
I would wish that the portion to be a little bigger for the price though.
Nonetheless, I still love the food, place and my accompany !
Cobb Salad with dill dressing ($12)
Roast Pork Sandwich ($9.90)

Smoked salmon pizza ($12.5)
The cream cheese is so major yums
 Buttermilk Waffles with Artisan Greek Yoghurt and fresh fruit ($8.50)

Gluttons in disguise.

I was looking so pale ( no makeup at all) cause I happily thought we (Conan and I) were going for ba chor mee (which we did) instead of Strangers' Reunion. So I just anyhow and leave the house.



Ending the entry with an uber adorable picture of Angie Applepie!



Shop Location :  
37 Kampong Bahru Road
Tel:  +65 9368 3610 
Mon–Sun: 9am – 10pm
(Closed on Tue)

Nearest MRT Station : Outram Park  (exit G)

Loves, 
A.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:37 PM

    For latest information you have to pay a quick visit world wide web and on world-wide-web I found this
    web page as a most excellent web site for latest updates.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog: jerk off encouragement

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails