Sunday, July 22, 2012

21 July 2012

SBA 2012 > Gardens by the Bay >  NDP Rehearsal fireworks.
credits : conan


 with Jiaqi Andy & Fenny
 Fenny, Darren & Ruiting !
 Darren & Ruiting
 Yong Wei
Alan & Yong wei

With Andystorm (!!!!)






Thanks Conan for this !
With Mirai & Joyce
With *cousins, fenny , conan & mirai
Thank you fenny for letting me know my hair actually look like this under the sun .

kissable lips , yes yes I have !





Credits : Conan

Credits : Conan

Credits : Conan

Loves,
A.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it a lot. Please do more blogs in the future. Thank you and God bless to the blogger!

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails