Saturday, June 23, 2012

#SBA2012 Y-bloggist E-interview !


#nervouscells. #cellology SO THIS IS MY E-INTERVIEW FOR #SBA2012.
Photo credit : Conan


1.     How do you feel about being one of finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012?

Quite unbelievable.
 I mean I’ve never thought of it ! Y-bloggist lei. Competing with so many awesome talented bloggers, I can only say that I’m a lucky kid.


2.       When did you start blogging and what drew you to it? Where do you get inspiration for your blog content? .  
Picture when I was in Sec 4

I started blogging when I was in Secondary 1. My secondary school made everyone set up a blog and do nothing. Anyway I thought it was a good platform to practice my English and also a place to pen, in this case type down the things I’ve done, places I went to and many other opportunities that came in the way . I don’t really get inspired I guess, I just write what I want to share or simply things I want to remember. The reason I continued blogging would probably be because I have a very bad memory. Slightly better than a goldfish.  Well , you see, it’s gonna be interesting when you browse through your archives ten years later. (yes , I can’t wait). I get motivation to blog when I think of losing the memories somehow. HAAHAHA. Tomorrow I might met an accident and lose some memory so you all can show me this. 


3.     How do you feel about the other Finalists in your category this year? How do you think you will fare compared to them?
Photo credit : Conan

 
Half of them are my friends how am I supposed to feel! HAHAHA. Happy for all of us that got in *throw confetti* I think it will be tons of fun and it would be more like a gathering rather than competing with each other. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE AWARDS. How would I fare? Ermmmm, have to see the content I have to chunk out for the challenge ! But I will do my best , definitely. #crossmyheartpromise. Everyone is different in our own way la aiyo , real excited for what we will come up with though !



4.       Give a reason why readers should visit your blog and vote for you? 

Photo Credit : Leong Wei Ming


If you are interested in my mundane life, why not ? Perhaps read about me, know me, I can be your friend ! I am awesome , friendly and I am @yourapplepie #punintended .There’s no reason why you should not vote for me, so you have to vote for me ! Bur.


OKAY FOLKS.
Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails