Sunday, February 05, 2012

Le Punggol Trip Part 1

On the fourth day of Chinese New Year, Ben , Conan and I met up &we went to the newly done up Punggol Water way , Punggol Marina & Punggol End !

Did quite a lot of walking , my legs were sore and I had blisters the next day .(涙)

We were shopping at Daiso @ Riverale Mall before that, so we bus down to Punggol Interchange and walk over.




We had to walk down this slope which was kinda not very.... likable.





Le troll face.
WTF WHY WE IN SAME TOILET?






Walking over to Punggol Marine side !

While Conan checks the map, I camwhore with Ben #vaincells



WHERE IS THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS?!

Here at Punggol Marina !






It says don't enter the park its raining or something,



BUT WHAT IF I'M IN PARK AND SUDDENLY HAVE A THUNDERSTORM?



#skiesoflove.


My boy being the best companion



 Trash. Really people, Y U NO throw in bins?


 Le tiles, the lines were painted by the workers.
I know cause we saw them painting.

And we walked and walked till we reached Punggol End.

It's so pretty now.
Just that the jetty still no change :p
I remember this jetty cause I went to ubin for OBS from here !



Walked further in and snap pictures.

I spotted this cute lady bird!
See the colors so pretty ^^
Headed back to the punggol jetty area to catch a glimpse of the sunset.

Back to SengKang for dinner together and parted ways.

I quite like the place and I think I would go there soon again !

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails