Monday, October 10, 2011

HAPPY TAU HWAY DAY !

Cho Tired yesterday & Bestie @Benvoda organised a tauhway session for us!
It was one of his better friend Miyo's shop ( now my friend also)

Headed over after band !
Really sleepy and hungry during the journey over to Pasir Ris.
( didn't have food at all before that ) 
Recently I had a crazy thing for Pudding-like beancurd.
YOU KNOW THE TYPE THAT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH?
I was expecting some traditional beancurd from so-yea but no.
 IT WAS THE PUDDING TYPE !!!
*screams around and indulge!



When Miyo told us that we are going to have beancurd in a cup , I was like " HUH? Beancurd in a cup? How to eat "

OS only . I no say out loud to the boss

So the beancurd came in a cup .


Bloggers' routine

Miyo let us try out the different flavors!
Left to right : Almond, Matcha, Cocoa, Orginal.
The way you eat Beancurd in a cup !
We had fun playing with food.

Step 1 : poke a few holes in your beancurd
Step 2 : smile at your cup
Step 3 : Sulp up the beancurd with your straw.
Step 4 : See what happen
Step 5 : Laugh at yourself.
Menu on the monitor !
Everything is so healthy , Miyo told us that they use real almond & cocoa to make the tauhway !

Samples of orginal beancurd + grassjelly
MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE.
I always request for grassjelly with my soya drink whenever I can.


Spoilt for topping choices
My favourite is the han tien jelly .
No need to tell me why I love han tien right ???


SOME TIPS FROM ME TO YOU .

(i love it best )
Original Beancurd - Hantien caramel
Matcha - Han tien
Cocoa - nata de coco
Almond - jelly

I love their beancurd because I had one cup by myself
AND I WAS SO FULL AFTER THAT!
It means I can substitute a meal by a cup of beancurd which I can eat on the go
& sulp up all the nutrients, AM I RIGHT TO SAY SO ?
Even duffy loves it ^^



So-Yea is located at
DOWNTOWN EAST
1 Pasir Ris Close, #01-18 

Singapore 519599

Website: www.so-yea.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SOYEA.SOYEA


Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails