Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cupcakes, Bakedbylace

Still remember I mention about the yummy cupcakes I had in the previous post ?

Hehe, to be honest, I do have a little fetish for cupcakes because I think that they are oh-not-so-sinful & pretty in a way or other.

I do find it difficult to get yummy cupcakes that WOW me or should I say satisfy my standards.
A lot of cupcakes I tried were have this burrrrrrr taste.
Many cupcakes in the market are light,fluffy and gummy (yucks!) .
Worst still some of them are greasy (yucks to the max)

I am so glad that Calvin shared the yummy cupcakes baked by lace with us last Saturday.
& Thanks Lace for the yummy cupcakes.

I know I know.
You MUST be thinking,
" It looked normal what, what's so different ? "

Well , Lace ( the cupcake maker) spent a year experimenting with the cupcakes before she manage to perfect it and sell it.
Another point to note is that she uses ONLY fresh ingredients and hand made.

WHERE TO FIND EVEN BETTER QUALITY THAN THIS ?

Introducing the cupcakes we tried the other day.
The cupcakes are nicer together with the cream frost.
& More importantly, WE DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE FATTENING CREAM.
Reason ?
The cupcakes were made from premium ingredients and the fattening cream have been substituted . #yayness



Red Velvet Cupcake
What's inside: cake base made with the addition of some valrhona cocoa powder, red colouring & acid (vinegar), topped with a cream cheese frosting!

This is my ultimate favourite !

I can't find any thing to describe this little cupcake .
You just have to try it yourself.
P/s : The cream cheese frosting is yummy . #like




Classic Vanilla Bean Cupcake
What's inside : Made using real vanilla beans in both cake n frosting


I don't like vanilla because most of the time the smell is vanilla is just fake.
I don't know how to describe that taste but it just feels like its is fake.
But this one you really can smell a tint fragrance of the vanilla beans.
There is really a difference between real beans and vanilla essence...

If you are a fan of vanilla flavoured food, do try this.


Cookies and Cream Cupcake
What's inside : Madagascar vanilla bean frosting atop a cupcake full of oreo bits!

Second favourite from all.
I am not a fan of cookies and cream but the taste of the cupcake makes me wanna have more !


Salted Caramel Cupcake
What's inside: vanilla base cupcake topped with salted caramel frosting, a drizzle of caramel & flakes of sea salt







Chocolate Fudge Cupcake
What's inside : A chocolate cake with a chocolate fudge topping!

This chocolate fudge is my third favourite from the list !
Being a fan of chocolate cakes, this cupcake would not let you have the sweet-until-you-puke
甜度刚好也不会死腻。



Milo Cupcake.
What's inside : A chocolate & milo cupcake
I think this is inspired by the Milo Dinosaur.
All teenagers would love this !
As again , the sweetness is at acceptable range.


Each cupcake is priced at $3, minimum order of 15.
Of course bakedbylace have more flavours.
Do "like" their facebook page and receive updates from them !
www.facebook.com/BakedbyLace



Fyi: Its my birthday in 6 days time ! (笑)

Loves,
A.
kinda feeling .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails