Saturday, July 16, 2011

I CAN MAKE DOMINO PIZZA HOR.


Disclaimer : I don't work in Domino's or I work for them.
I just blogged about them because they served me tasty pizza.

And the reason why the tittle suggests " I CAN MAKE DOMINO PIZZA HOR"
Was because it was more catchy.
& I DID make a pizza.

Not the main point, bring back your focus to the newly introduced Cheese Burst Curst Pizza !
Last tuesday, several bloggers and I head down to the Domino's Pizza outlet at Elias Mall to try out the new Cheese Burst Crust pizzas !
To be honest, I've never tried their pizzas before.
And I am glad I went down last Tuesday.

Do you know ?
DOMINO'S have a 30 minutes delivery guarantee and product satisfaction guarantee
Most importantly NO GST + SERVICE AND FREE DELIVERY !!!!


That's Mr Ba U Shan-Ting , the chief operating officer telling us more about Domino's as well as some values they insist.

A group picture of the bloggers with the pizza +drinks+ sides food.

You must be wondering why Domino is serving us with paper cups and plates.
The reason is simple.
It is because they focuses on delivery~
Meaning your pizza is always yummy and delicious when it reaches your home.

Fear not, they welcome walk-in too !
Classy Chic with Cheese Burst Crust (Chicken Content)


Hawaiian Paradise with Cheese Burst Crust

Chilli Chic with Cheese Burst Crust (chicken content)

Extravanganzza With Cheese Burst Crust . ( Beef Content)
IT IS A WORLD FAMOUS PIZZA HAO MA?


Classic Pepperoni with Cheese Burst Crust ( Beef Content)

Question timeeeee.
What is cheese burst crust?
Well, Cheese Burst crust is
- Thin crust pizza
- 2 thin crust with a layer of cheese sandwiched in between


Onion Rings .
Smell delicious and look delicious too.
I am not a fan of onions so I didn't try it.
But the other blogger were enjoying it.
PLEASE TRY THEM AND TELL ME HOW IT TASTE !

Golden Roasted Drumlets.
It is a little spicy , quite nice

Chicken crunchies .
They are tom yam flavored !
Spicy but mad delicious and addictive (!!!!!)
PLEASE TRY THEM .

Chocolate Lava Cake !
It is a little too sweet for me.
But it is too delicious for a delivery company to come up with .
PLEASE TRY THEM.


We had our chance to make our pizza too!
p/s : Oh sorry you will not have the chance to make your own if you buy pizza from them.
Dont't ask for too much k.
Nett-pricing and free delivery already hor.
Still have GPS tracking !
A little bit more about the GPS tracking before I move on.

IF you were to place your orders online, you will be able to track your pizza's status.
Meaning you can know when your order is being processed, sent to the oven and when it leaves the outlet and makes its' way to you !


I know it is difficult to believe that I just made a pizza .
When I brought it home, NO ONE IN THE HOUSE BELIEVE ME.
Even on twitter too.
My aunt told me to insist till i cry , if not she will not believe me. #WTF.

I MADE IT FROM SCRATCH THE DOUGH K?

Looks like I just ended an operation.
No photo taking was allowed inside.
But I can confirm chop stamp that they uses the freshest ingredients and make sure their workplace is always clean ! #sosingaporean
K this is more glam.
I have mushroom , chicken sausage in it, and no onions.
This is healthy eating .
Friendly and bonded Domino's team !
3 cheers for Domino's!


Group picture with tummies filled to the brim !
Next whatever outing I'm so gonna order Domino's!
Next time when you look for pizza deliveries, choose Dominos

p/p/s : There are online promotions if you place an order online !

Photo credits : William

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails