Saturday, April 30, 2011

Review : Sunplay UV Body Mist Sunblock. SPF80 ++

Sponsored Review.

( ps cover missing , use until lost liao)

Hello everyone !
Do you know the importance of protecting yourself from the sun ?
I'm not sure if everyone skips the sun block part like I do .
All because I am lazy and also , I hate to get my hands sticky !
(IDK why but it seems like sun blocks are always sticky )
But I am glad to receive the Sun play sun block body mist !

This would mean that I do not have to get my hands sticky when I have to apply .

HEHEHEHEHE.
The sun block mist comes with a light tint citrus smell and it allows you (at least for me) to don’t feel sticky even after a long day of outdoor activities. It is waterproof and sweatproof .

Great for bike riders !

All I have to do is spray on my limbs and off I go!

Rate it :3.5/5

Especially great for lazy people like myself !

Loves,
A.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes i don't like spray sunscreen cause it runs out really fast >o<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails