Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Jeremy Scott X Adidas Originals - Teddy Bear Sneakers

Hello everybody !
Look at this cho kawaii shoes !
I just came across this pair of shoes like erm. 10 mins ago .
AND BLOODY WORTH SHARING .
& this is what we call Love at first sight.
I know there are soooooooo many nice and unique pair of sneakers,
But this pair just make me feel awwwwwwwww, i wanna have you

It is actually a pair of shoes designed by Jeremy Scott.
He designed the pair of adidas shoes with Wings .
Look at the teddy bear !!!!!
WHY YOU SO CUTE ONE !!!


I so want the one in the pink colorway .
Because I like pink and the bear look more cheerful yo !

I'm not sure about the pricing in Singapore
But I saw the prices around 382


If I own this , I swear I will wear this to school everyday .
And I will ask those who laugh at me to talk to the bears.


one more picture for you before I end the post

adidas Originals by Originals Jeremy Scott Pink Teddy Bear Sneaker Previewq

Photo credits to : http://www.highsnobiety.com


Hope you enjoyed it !
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails