Friday, April 15, 2011

1st Hair Vlog Tutorial .

Hihi !
Under the encouragement of blog bestie @benvoda , I decided to do my very first hair Vlog tutorial .
To be exact, this is the second time I do a hair tutorial because I gave my 1st time to Liese .
Read it HERE .

I am erm , shy and new .
Please comment me !
& tell me how can I improve !

I love to do hair styling , and I realised that there are alot of girls like me ,
who do not have curler , straighter or worst NO HAIRDRYER.
Which make chio hair a step further from you .
If you have hair sponsor, thats another different thing .
So , yupps .
I hope you enjoy my video .

EVERYONE CAN HAS CHIO HAIRSTYLE BY DOING SIMPLE STYLING :]
I am erm , shy and new .
Please comment me !
& tell me how can I improve !









Loves,
A.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe i've always love ur hair! so smooth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails