Monday, January 24, 2011

Mirificus 11

HIIIII .
I had a very fruitful weekend .
Mad shiok !
I didnt really played well for the concert.
Due to various reasons.
EG : Lack of practice.
& I miss a week (2) of practice all because I was sick .

Nonetheless,
It is a great experience meeting all the talented musicians.
& its my 荣幸 to play with them.
Friendly people ,
& very willing to help
as well as being really encouraging.

In this concert ,
I learned about being patience,
And also I've gain more knowledge .
& of course increase my exposure to more band music !
Yupps thats all I wanna say .

Let the pictures do the talking.



Taken while waiting for kel to come over and fetch me.


Settled lunch at pasta mania .


Vigi's

Mine

Kel's
Bused over to VJC>
Stupid bus drive GL us.

With vigikoh .
While waiting for our turn to rehearse

select band members

Committee members giving instructions !

JUEXUAN STALKER>

Kalai ,
WHO IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAME TO SUPPORT :{

Pictures with Mr Lin

Sean

Andy

Julia
And of course with the other 2 conductors

Mr De

& Mr wong

Charis


Jiexin super funny !
Settled supper at Bedok 85 market .



Headed back after that

From Juexuan's goodie bag !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails