Monday, January 24, 2011

WARAKU

Ate with my aunt the other at Waraku @ Heeren.
Waited for her for 4 hours .
WITH MY MUTHAEFFING HEAVYBAG!!



Weird Combination but amazing taste

My beloved aunt.
Can see her torch anot ?

Me & Bibi 2.

Peach soda.

Some tempura





We had ALOT OF MUSHROOM that day
& I told my aunt something absurd.
I told her that cannot eat too much mushroom/fungus.
Eat too much will die.
HEHE.

I love waraku .
The only disappointment is the drinks& desserts.
Not much variety
& staff show black face zzz
I care about staff service
& I think everyone should care also
CAUSE WE ALL PAY FOR SERVICE CHARGE.

Thats all !
Bye-bi !

2 comments:

  1. never tried waraku D...;

    DARM HUNGRY NOW. TWO FOOD POSTS AHHH.
    you look nice with your new hair btw ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails