Thursday, November 04, 2010

KOSE.



Konichiwa !
托HIMEKO 的福。
我们去了KOSE 的 roadshow
@ Compass Point Atrium , Sengkang.
I kop her pictures.
Cause
Her cammy is better.
& I lazy to upload my humble pictures
Photo credits : Missy Himeko .

& Himeko.

工作坊。.

KOSE 的 产品。

其他的人

YES 933 的 家慧 :主持人。

Me in the MASK WHITE mask.
This thing is dam good stuff.

Nice staff helping us :D


& of course got freebies lahs !
Both of us won the q&a Section
& got the Infinity Series's oil Cleansing Cream
Worth $61 !

Not very sure whats the other one

MASK WHITE & clear mask I think
We bought this cause its good
& Cheap.

U.P : $60
We bought it at $35.

Yupps .
Thats all !
Thanks for reading !

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Heey !!!
    I got many KOSE products :)
    Love them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahas. Really ? They are expensive !!! I only have the maskwhite & those freebies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails