Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I wish .


I wish . I wish
I wish I can have everything in the world.
I wish I can be the most wilful princess.
I wish I can have the nicest dress .
I wish I can have the whole world under me.
I wish I can shout out to someone in the nether worlds .
I wish I can be someone everyone respects.
I wish I can be as talented .
I wish I can be a pro in electone and percussion .
I wish I can be the prettiest girl in both inner and outer beauty .
I wish I can have all the hellokitty in the world.
I wish I can have accompany all the time.
I wish I can have a slave .
I wish I can have awesome birthdays.
I wish I can have awesome family .
I wish I can have all the things I want.
I wish I can be the richest teenager in the world.
I wish I can be as successful .
I wish I can be as knowledgeable.
I wish I can have someone to answer all my questions.
I wish I can understand my brain .
I wish I can interpret my thinking .
I wish I can read others mind
I wish I can sing well.
I wish I can express my feelings out like how others do it.
I wish I can speak 12 languages
I wish I can play 4 instruments.
I wish I can breakdance.
I wish I can have one awesome boyfriend.
I wish I can make a mark using my own abilities.
I wish I can be independent.
I wish I can have my freedom.
I wish I can be control my thinking .
I wish I can stop my nonsense.
I wish I can be not as weird.
I wish I can own Daiso .
I wish I can just one more person to care .
I wish I can have people to enter my world without motives.
I wish I can stay happy.
I wish I can have the DeathNotebook .
I wish I can find back the cheerful me.
I wish I can forget all my terrible haunted memories.
I wish I can forget all the hatred.
I wish I can have people to treat me well.
I wish I can be socialable.
I wish I can be a computer pro.
I wish I can do all the things I like.
I wish I can breakdown.
I wish I can just sleep not never wakeup.
I wish I can afford to do selective memory .
I wish I can do a nose job .
I wish I can live better then before.
I wish I can express myself freely.
I wish I can make all the above come true.




Its just my wilful thinking.
Can I still love Angie .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails