Saturday, June 05, 2010

Post

If you know ,
I am really really really mad dam stressup with everything in my life nao ,
But everything's fine now .
Thanks to everyone's encouragment,
Friends and Family ,
& Jocelyn's classmates ,
They are really nice people.!
すべての人私の側で、この恐ろしい週を通してされている特別な感謝します。
ありがとうございます !

Thursday ,
I met Jeunuese
& head to school together,
&&&&& I met yuting in the lift,
So trained to meet Jeunuese together with her,
& I made a new friend ,
Got cutesy hammies somemore .



I practically hangout with them till late night on Friday ,
It was awesome .

This is taken like 11pm ?!
Hahas,
Totally tired max from school .

Work was fun ,
Had this pancake compeitition
& took 2videos



Dinner that day!

Konimi's cupcake earpiece & my berrycuteberry.


This ayaka make me sooooo addicted to this song now!

& I took a video of her doing some random moves.
Very short one !





And I pon school todday .
Muhaahhahaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails