Saturday, June 05, 2010

For the very first time I miss ChongBoon

I MISS CHONGBOON >
I MISS THE CRAZY ME>


I remember how much I use to dislike chongboon ,
& Stuff.

I TOTALLY MISS CHONGBOON NOW.
Perhaps 3years later
I will blog at this column or another that I miss NYP SBM.
Okay.
Back to the point .
OKAY FLASHBACK STARTS NOW.
I miss the way I used to be.

I miss having fun with the band


I miss PEC

& having crazy madness party fun in our uber huge band room .


I MISS TO EAT TREES 07.
Love the chalets we had
&the fun we had in breaking things.
AS A CLASS.



I miss my percussion days.
Where we dance behind every piece of music.
&for every performance.






I miss the days where we go crazy together.




I miss the way we get so high after 12.

I miss wearing the school uniform.

I miss late night band practice.

I miss night study .


I miss myself inventing new toys,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails