Saturday, June 05, 2010

Dog VS Chick.

I cant remember how long this picture have been in my folder.
Wanted to share but keep forgetting .
So .
TADADADADADADA

OMG>
Isn't this cute?
Okay , I noob.
But I've never seen such a thing happening in real life.
:D
Anyways,
I just find it very interesting .
So, ya lor .

Oh,
just a joke here .
Cause we were have POA class on Monday .
& Koey started to say a joke.
Continued by Jin ling
Koey in purple text. Jinling in orange text

One day , Lena goes into a toilet.
& she saw a ghost
Lena : "AHHHHHHH, why you no legs ?!"
Ghost : "AHHHHH, why you no boobs?!"
Lena: -.-

One day , Koey goes into a toilet
&she saw a ghost.
Koey: "AHHHHHHH,why you no legs"
Ghost:"AHHHHH, why you no eyebrow!"
eveyone : *laughs*

Told diyan the joke today
&she continued the sequence today .
-Jocelyn version-
One day , Jocelyn goes into a toilet
&she saw a ghost.
Jocelyn: "AHHHHHHH,why you no legs"
Ghost:"AHHHHH, why you talk so fast?" *curse*

-Angie version (which is actually me)-
One day , Angie goes into a toilet
&she saw a ghost.
Angie: "AHHHHHHH,why you no legs"
Ghost:"AHHHHH, why your voice so high!?*sayang ears* "


So ,
I came out with Diyan version .
One day , Diyan goes into a toilet
&she saw a ghost.
Diyan: "AHHHHHHH,why you no legs"
Ghost:"AHHHHH, why your eyes so big?"




More comments wanted!
Tell me about your opinion about the Doggy.

Bye-bi
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails