Saturday, June 05, 2010

2009年 12月 8日。

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII,


I know you miss me !
Hectic.
I'm so tired !
KKK <
I slept at 4 plus last night ,
& I text mouse at 3 plus ,
& he called me at 4 plus .
I thought he would like call me like 7 plus cans .
& actually he did la,
But , I'm so tired that
I cant feel the vibration .
-/-

Rushed rushed rushed ,
Didnt go to school ,
& chiong to meet koey alr ,
Work is fun ,
Like very funnnnnnnnnnnnn la.
Like fun ,
Get it ?
Got customers today :]
Ohya, we saw meiyan today .
Anyways,
I train down to hougang after work .
& had saxophone class with adrian the great .
I'm quite talented okay .
Then go home alr /
Watched

妻子的诱惑 !!!!!


& now ,
I'm going to sleep .

Should I stay at home , go to school or go play pool with primary school friends tml ,
Yawns .
2mins to 12.

That's all.
Bye-bi!
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails