Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday , JBBBBBBBBBBBb

Wokeup as early as 8 today .
Like totally.
Mad tired.
Washup & stuff.
Trained down to Kranji with mum & Auntie Doreen
Went Malaysia.
After eating my prawn noodles at my favourite shop.
Went to see doc,
& heading to my uncle's house to rest.
:D
Thennnnnnn .
Cendolllllll.
Love it.

Zoe eating the cendol.
I didnt take photos of me eating .
Cause its mad delicious.
You cant find it in Singapore.

No furnishs.
Just a simple stall like that .
Just infront of Courts.

& before we come back .
We shopped at city square.



Die also must go .

& we rested & makan at Mr Baoz.
Cuteeeeeeeee.





Thats my rainbow milk tea, sis's Mango green tea.
Mad delicious.


& the baozzzzzzzzzzz.


My hair's screwed,
Ignore me .
Needa trim my hair soon .


See the packaging so cute.

Okay, that's all folks.
Investiture's on wed .
& Ms Baoz farewell on friday I think.
Gonna double check with juniors.
But the seniors definitely prepared something sweet .

The end.-


/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails