Saturday, August 01, 2009

Councillor Investiture 2009 年制。

Oh like finally.
I have alot to blog.
Ms tan's farewell party.
& my daily life.

But now,
We shall go into the most important thing for councillors.
I mean like, the most honoured moment.
:D

So, this wednesday was
The 8th Student Council Investiture.
& we step down .

I have nothing much to say .
Just captions here & there
& some words.
ZF took the pictures are me .
But idk why its all very blur.
Somemore using anti-shake camera.
Anyways,
This is the best I can get alr.
I mean the best out of the best.
Because of this event.
I went to borrow camera from my aunt
Cause I know i will never get to get the pictures.
So better 靠自己。

Let the pictures do the talking yea ?


Before the investiture start,
One finally last round.

& GOOOOO.
Start already .


Juniors walk in & take their seats.

& we walked in .




We took our certicates,
& I bloody teared.
!@#$%^&*
& we did alot of weird stuff actually.
Just that no one knows about it.
Wahahahaha.

ZhenKhan's speech.


Exchange of badges.(only for the top 6)

Exchange of roses.

& the sec3 step up.

Taking the Vow.

Aftermath,
The sec3& sec4 headed to the meeting room for phototaking & refreshments.
While on the way there.
I took photos with ....


Celestine


Daryl




Suddenly,
Mrs Menon ask Zhaofa & Daryl to give a speech .
Like, wow.
Less than a min or so ?



Daryl givin

Miss Ho.

& my lovely rose,
FYI> I dont like roses.
I love Lavender.
xoxo.


Jocelyn Dear.

DuckHo was nice enough to take food for me .
Love eclairs.

Sec4s.
With Mrs Menon , Mdm Tay,
Mr Wong, Mr Mike.

Sec4 ft sec3.




Okay, let me camwhore la.
This is the last time I'm gonna wear a blazer.
Be it band or student council.


Jocelyn dear and me .


DuckHo & me.

Roses are red.
LOL/
I think that we are really quite good at poses.

What? dont believe?


Watch it!
Later.






Joce ,Johnson , Daryl,&I .
Took this photo for a reason okay .
I'm not telling you .
Its a surprise.


TADAAAAAAAAAAAA.






Belive alr?

I shall end the post with my lovely sweetheart.



p/s : Photo credits to zhaofa, duckho, & those who help .
p/p/s : Jiayous to all sec3 councillors.
p/p/p/s : I didnt enjoy the investiture though, but great work juniors!
p/p/p/p/s : Thanks for your tempation yeas?
p/p/p/p/p/s : Stop acting & behaving like a saint.

Bye peeps!
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails