Monday, June 08, 2009


Tadangggggg~

My favourite 芒果冰。
自做的哟!
=)



Nothing to do ,
So i eat sleep Camwhore.
I really need people to motivate me
& get me down to study mansxz.

This is super not nice,
I want the one made by Daryl =(


Went Malaysia yesterday with Mum & aunt /shy




See the kuku jam
The smart people only made 2lanes.
For all the cars , motorvehicles & bus .
Dumbass ,
不Jam 是假的。

Taken during dinner .
While waiting ,
Got nothing to do ma .






Schooling today ,
Tml & the rest of the week.
Y.Y
The construction downstairs are ,
Ohmy hellokitty lahs!//

& they only drill the parts which it always floods.
-.-
Saving gaia or saving money?

Aftermath,
Lunch at Pizza Hut ,
After 15-30mins of discussion .


Nice ?

You wouldnt wanna know what it inside .


/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails