Saturday, April 11, 2009





Sleep & eat.
Shopped & eat.
Talked & eat.
Packed room .
Still as messy though.
I really think that I need
MORE ROOM FOR STORAGE
My room aint small .
But no place for me to put my books.
That's the damm problem !
I need cabinets.
Cupboards
& a bloody wardrobe.
My wardrobe is in a mess as well.
& a table for my accessories , things that make me pretty.
& a showcase for my Hellokitty x Leopard print A4 sized mirror.
& somewhere to put my scores, music books , & disks
Instead of my husband .
He's complainning of them , being too heavy .
:[
& he's cover got scatches alr .
*heartaches*
& I got no time to pompom for him
Arghhhhhhhh.


Btw,
I found dearest's sis's blog .
Through bloghipping ,
So typo .
Wahahah.
I miss my dearest .
He's only left with 3 more days to leave .
According to him .
Some asshole retared fucktard.
Called him last monday & said
"7days"
Yesterday called again & said.
" 4 more days"
He say if I dont believe can check his phone .
Thus,
I promise to cherish him for the next 3 days .
Haisx.
So sad right .
Hahahaha.
Had a little chat just now .
& we talked about nonsense i guess.
I cant rmb what did we talked about .
( ゚Д゚)

Blahness la.
I wonder what if he really dies ?
I will cry like hell la.


Duck ho is having mens .
He's pmsing like siao.
Pardon him please.

Seriously,
Yesterday was a super duper fun day.
We had speech's day rehearsal /
& 庆功宴!
PEC was super mad ,
We pretend we are some super star
hahas.
We did our rehearsals on stage.
&teachers were very happy with our performance.
I guess.
We were the neatest of all ,
& we bow also the same angle .
& we got did the same actions la!
Immediately ,
We chiong up to join the band .
As if 我们在赶通告。
真的很像在赶通告。
因为我们在跑上楼。
然后一直说,
我们好忙,
彩排后,还有通告。
上完通告,还要开会,
之后,还有庆功宴。
真忙。
哎哟, 人红就是这样。
没办法。

庆功宴有pizza。
我们都好开心哦。
看了心情也很黑皮。
~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦

Poa class was turned into a GrowthCamp discussion .
We are gonna have Fine Dining Equitte in
Chongboon School Canteen?
With Formal Wears ?
WTHHHHHHH.
Its seriously abit over .
Dont you think so ?
My goodness.
To go or not to go ?
The camp this year sounded so not fun .
Comeon , its in school leis!
& the groupings are like ,
each from each class?
Wtf.
I wouldnt want someone bitchy &slutty in my group
& those unco-operative ones.
If its like ,
OBS style ?
Where all are student/CCA leaders,
Who are very sporty & who are leads .

I believe the school's taking responsible risks, aint they ?
& doing thing a little bit differently .

I hope the camp would be a success.
*cross fingers.


Bye!きらきら

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails