Saturday, April 11, 2009

I love softbank .
鸡蛋糕。
它怎么呢么正啊。


Anws.
Today was super tiring for me.
Haisx.

Dearest at Kbox.
& Argh.
I wanna go Kbox alsoooo.
Giving up camp to go kbox?
I'm just not in the mood to go for camp.
In school somemore.
wth.
Dilema...
Anws,
Dearest still owe me a song!
That asshole refused to sing .
He say he will only sing in Kbox.
wth.
Ohya .
He came out with a new vulgarity last night .
Which make me laugh hardhard.



After the years .
I've been searching for the braclet i wanted .
But to no avail .
The design is forever in my head.
I tried drawing it out .
But I failed
:{
Which makes me real sad.
Okay la .
I'm a little bit weird.
Cause,
I really cant find the similar designs as well.
:(



POA Sucks .
Honestly , seriously, sincerely.
>.<
I seriously have no idea on how to do the bloody questions.
Haisx.
I should have dropped it .
So much of proving that band members can study
_l_
Who's fault ?
Those fucktards fault.
I hope you walk on the road
& got knocked down by cars.




Argh .
Damm it .
I owe Ronald a treat to dinner .
Cause I lose the SYF bet.
Stupid judges.
So strict for what ?
Argh !
I hope he bloody forgot about it .
Cause I'm broke.
Very broke.
I needa save for my air ticket .
:{

P/s :I design the bloodybracelet in my brains .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails