Friday, April 03, 2009

“当局者迷,旁观者清”
Best decribes my feelings now .


I am seriously confused.
&我觉得大家都好双面。
Friends did say this to me .
" Angie, 你一点都不angie 了。”
“你这么了?”
What happen to you .



Blahblahblah .
& 我发现,
其实,要诉说真的很难。
(╯﹏╰)

I waiting for Dearest's call .
So ya.
Percussion had a video .
I posted it up on Youtube already .
But let me find my link first alrights?





Percussion's dirty little sercets!
Sectionals at AVA Room.



Sengjun the sleeping budda pig.


The pencil got stuck into the ceiling ,
& it became like that.






Chemistry of Le fu .
Defined by Angie .

Many Challenges.
& Beware of disgusting scenes.
(笑)




The above following photos ,
Is about a challenge to drink down the raw egg.
Ft. Junbin & Chinyang.
They rather pay then drink.
Too bad i didnt take a video .



While I was hiding playing with the cabinets.
Bnard started to explore Diyan's cina phone .


taaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaah..
I'm so small that I can fit in .
:D

Mr Mike bought us toast.


Ha, Act cute act cute.

IF you can see whats in the screen .
You will YUCKS!
Guess what's that .
Its a fried cooked egg.
A cooked egg,
Then fried it again .

The irritating one .




Dont say I use phone in class.
This is what's happening in class okay .

School property damages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails