Monday, February 09, 2009

Very sad, emotional & ya.
I cant find other words.
I fail my matrices test./
WTHHH.
1/18
Cant take it ,
Too strong for my heart.
Had standard deviation test today .
& Amaths test tml
D:
& I made B.kor lost $70 yesterday's yesterday.
I'm damm guilty.
Anws.
I'm very tired.
Stupid ppt keep on unable to upload,
Keep making me unable to email out.
zz.
Stupid thumbdrive like cant open .
& My eyes kinda swollen .
Pain like hell .
& I'm damm pissed.
Roarr.
& my hands hurt,
Stupid ucher,
Argh, pekchek ar.


Happy news : I had ice cream today , & I figured out a new melody yo.
Woots.
& i'm taking music exams soon ,
Cause mummy wants me to take my theory paper & percussion.
I want learn Cellooooo.


TRIGO TRIGO TRIGO TRIGO .
Can I wanna bite it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails