Sunday, January 11, 2009

小娘惹 Was crap la.
KNS>
Cheat people feeling de lor .
-.-


HI.
Shopped with Mum today at town area.
:D
Bought shoes , shorts , stationery & stuff.
SSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Saw many chongboonites in Hub .
Didnt care about them .
Exept Nienie :D
I said Hello to her ,
& she replied me something
Which I dontknow what she talking.
D:


Bought this.
MAGIC CLEAN , Handy dusty!

:D

Handle + head.


Combine , this is what you get,



Then WIPEEEEE.
:]
Was cursing this stupid device for not inventing like
3 years ago ?
So that I do not have to like you know ,
Use a ruler & a cloth
To dig out the dust stuck in my little buttons on my electone.
Waa,
For the past 3years,
I clean like siao lor.
But thank god Kaos finally invented it!
Because the dust would fly all around
& it wouldnt cause nose to be irratated .
Best choice for those who have nose allergic like meee!


I also bought sparkling juice for my sweethearts
Who will be coming my house on Cina New year.
Keke.
:D

Ohya .
Zhaofa told us this yesterday .
He say that he thinks he will fail
If he dont dota .
x.x

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails