Saturday, January 10, 2009


Hi my silence readers
Hate it when you guys dont tag.
:{
Makes me sad you know .


Anyways .
Yesterday was Growth Day
& it wasn't as fun as I thought .
ZZZ.
Had the Assembly thing
With Mr Wong, Terence , Cheryl ,
Eshley & Diyan sweetheart.
First in the morning .
Cheryl & I was caught for hair .
Wth.
Never clip up wrong .
Clip up also wrong .
Wth.
I am seriously very unhappy ,
I mean the hair at the sides definitely will drop out
After moving around .
No matter how many clips I put wouldnt help .
Tsk.
& I got scolded not being a good example.
>.<

Had my Hp Saga thingy
& went back class.
Had target settings
& watched the sky .
o.o
No la.
Classmates did the video
& the rest of the class slacking .
We were not suppose to talk .
So we were all daydreaming or sleeping
I suppose (?)
Recess & Blah .
Had debriefing in the hall ?
Ya .
& Ms Chin screamed through the mike .
& we almost went deaf.
My ears are still hurting .
Basically ,
All the sec4s are complaining
BECAUSE IT HURTS>
Mrs Menon grandson is very cute!
:D


Chiong-ed up for band.
Prepared the CCA Fair things.
& Blah.
Percussion Ensemble & the other ensembles
Wasnt a great success.
:{
Due to the time .
-.-/
Apologizes to all
Anyways ,
We introduced the band in a way
& teacher say we very cute
:D
LOL.
The sec 1s still can remember me!
Had performance & stuff.
Great work Band
Chongboon band 万岁!

Headed to Chongboon Market
Ranted with Boss, Bnard & JW.
Knew so much things that I had never expected it.
With Perc & Seniors.
Ate ice with Vigi .
:D
Were like disturbing Jw
Cause of ---- *censored*
Vigi, Alex, JW left first .
& Chatting with Boss, Bnard , Emman & Duck.
Bused home with Duck .
We saw this girl doing Hw at the back of a lorry .
Then we were thinking what happens if her worksheet flies off .
How she gonna explain to the teacher.

Girl : Tcher. my worksheet flew out of my father's lorry .
Tcher : Say it if you lost the WS, dont gimme rubbish excuses.
Ask your parents to see me .
(Because tchers doesnt believe reasons like ,
my dog peed on my ws, my paper dropped into the toilet bowl ,
my grandma burn my paper , etc . Get the point ?)
Parent came to see the teacher.
Parent : Her ws really flew off of the vehicle.
Tcher : *stunned(?)


Or , if her WS kena birdshit ?
Duck came out with this .
"What if the girl WS flew out of the lorry & ended on the teacher car ?"
Tcher : *OMG* This ws & the handwriting is very familiar ,
I think I have seen it somewhere.
Then the next day , Girl reports to tcher that her WS flew out of the lorry.
& that , her teacher told her this .
Tcher : Its okay , cause I think your ws landed on my car when I was driving
on the expressway yesterday.
Girl : *Stunned!

Hahahahaha.
However ,
We were the only one laughing in the bus.
LOL.
Went home
& Blah .

Oh ya.
ChengHao came back in a piece on thursday.
:D
He told me that it was kinda of a miracle.
As he fully recovered from such a incident.

Ice cream says he miss me!
:D
Angie is great, But not feeling well.
D:


PONYO & HAPPY IDK HOW MANY MOUTHS
ON MONDAY WITH SWEETHEART!

I need a haircut.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails