Sunday, June 08, 2008

yo pee[s]
lalas.
what a busy day it was.
wokeup at 12 plus
eat lunch &watched tv awhile
&went to slp at 3.
wokeup at 4plus
marmie was scolding me upside down
she say i sleep alot.
lalas.
then practise organ untill 6 plus
eat dinner
&watched tv
wait for teacher to come
lalas.
then after lesson end.
then i remembered that i didnt bath.
then afk,
fastfast go pompom
then online chat with people
&chiong tml's game stuff.
&all inside the blue'sclues


-i know i bhb.

-proudly done by anqi










then had a food fair with aunt
i cooked noodles
&she koped.
make me go hungry now.
roarr.

diediedie.
my otah hvn buy!

alrights.
lets take a look at the unrevealed.





mi&pigalet.
:]


ohyas.
i was packing my drawer when sister started
meowwwwwwwwwing at me agains.

yeahhs.
all my drives/memorycard.
&xiao keais
&my lace/ribbon all inside.

&this one is zongying give me ones.
longtime ago liaos.
lalas.
lime green box.
cool mannnnn.
lalas.
same color as class tee.




lalas.
that's all for today.
tml sure very fun one.
cause we got bbq party at east coast today.
may god bless me.
i hope i wouldnt be thrown into the waters.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails