Friday, June 06, 2008

hi.
:]
well,
slept around 3 yst.
lalas.
&wokeup at 830 today
wakeup &sister started meowing at me.
ask mum to help me wash my hair.
cause no nails.
=.=
then bused down to hougang
i think was too early.
all the shops all haven open yet.
then went hougang mall basement.
saw mr bean
&brought soya ince blended.
marmie brought chocolate pancake for the kids.
then went to kip mc grath
for assessment test.
having emaths tuition there.
zz.
did the assessment
& i scored 14 /20
:]
watever .
the director talk to mum
&say i dontknow what thing.
then went to hougang mall/
eat kfc.
:]
i ate shroom burger & cheese fried.
kop sister's popcorn chicken
kaos.
she eating damm slow
like chicken like that .
-.-
then walked to helen
& brought powerpuff colors rubber band.
lalas.
planning to bring to obs.
i gt five colors in totally.
one each day
:]
llaas


then went to popular .
&brought ledger paper.
&pencil
i lost my lucky pencil.
the one that leaved in balestier hill sec
last year, with justin weeeeeeeeee.
lalas.
then bused down to cbm.
meeting diyan , kengteng &duck.
duck=addison.
then ask fenny come meet us.
lalas.
how sweet.
duck brought me & diyan
a minnie mouse &mickey mouse
respectivity.
heck the spelling
llalas.
i heard that its very expensive.
8 US dollars.
lalas.
before they came.
me & D went to the toilet.
at mac.
was doing some exercises while
waiting for the auntie to come back.
kaos.
the auntie pee very smelly leis.
she come out.
then i want go in.
i want vommit sia.
then in the toilet.
i want vommit liaos.
i use my skirt to cover my nose.
lalas.
as in ,
inside the cubicle la.
lalas.
yucks.
me & D
didnt talk much at that time
cause really very smelly.
then when i came out
the cleaner came in
kaos.
i was like
going to die liaos
&she still laughing at me la.
=.=
nvm,
fastfast then chiong out of that toilet.
&&
we waited for kengteng &addison
for an hour.
&we i took some photo
due to boredom.
the first picture
is purely to make people jealous
i know my hair is straight.
hahas!



hahas!
retardedness.
markers.
i more retarded.
retard compeition i sure win one.


capture my sweetheart's heart.
she playing gameboy

nearer shot.
seeeeeeeeeee.
super straight hair.
HAHAS!
kakakas.
&&i never straighten ohh.


caught in disguise.


yayas.
then finally they reached.
& brought bbt
&walked to school.
was drizzling.
& gossipping about some issues.
&was talking outside the band room
damm dumb.
lalas.
then zhaojing xue jie conducted warm up.
&had sectionals after that.
me take percussion sectionals.
lalas.
&had warmup
asusuall ,
i take warm up
usually do fun stuff one.
& had sectionals.
haisx.
had a discussion with the band
& CM meeting.
lalas.
then headed to cbm
to buy sunday'sbbq stuff.
lalas.
with zhaojing &fenny
lalas.
damm funny i tell you
we behaved like some aunties like that.
lalas.
da bao ziao bao ones.
hahas.
then gossip while walking
&someone's being unreasonable
but we cant be bothered.
lalas.
yeahhness.
this sunday morning i will be spending my time
with zhaojing going market buy veggies/
&ya,
then headed home
snatched food with coursins.
they dontwant let me eat my dinner lor.
lols.
then skyped with uncle awhile.
then watched tv.
lalas.
then blogged.
sister's cutting my hair
with her toy scoissers
&styling my hair.
lalas.
byebye
i go pei her lors.
or she will meowing agains


poll: bring brother or sister to bbq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails