Thursday, May 29, 2008

hiiiiiiiiiiiii.
my linkqu is missing!
linkqu is the dolldoll la.
lalas.
wokeup early in the morning.
trained down to outram park.
went hpb see doc.
my spine la.
troublesome.
i told the doctor about my leg.
the waterbaby.
&the doctor say .
inside got infection.
thats why very pain
.the baby is getting smaller &more pain.
she say it will pass out slooooooowly.
kaos.
how long must i wait sia
lalas.
nvmnvms.
i decided to go polyclinic see doctor again.
that doctor never even sayang the water baby la.
lalas.
then trained back to hougang.
train was empty.
so cam whore with brother.
pictures upsoon.
i got no pc suite.
then cant upload.
laas.
weird expressions.
even mother was laughing at us.
other people in the train were also
looking at my directions.
lalas.
then go my favourite place.
kfc!
eat my favourite shroom burger &cheese fries.
kapo brother's mashed potato.
:]
then shopped around.
&brought quite anumber of things.
:]
i brought a super kawaii pig mini fan.
&that super cute touchlighkeychain.
i brought the bunny one.
hair moisturize by hoyu,
&its pink.
brought gatsby's facial paper
wanted to buy my rubber bands at helen
but i think it was too early.
even open yet.
so i decided to go buy it next week.
since i got kip mc grath maths assessment test
next friday.
helen rubber bands very good quality
&its cheap
3for 1buck.
i got member card.
so
3for 90cents.
lols
went home.
watched tv with brother
&babysit victoria awhile.
i brought her into my room
&play.
she's sooooooooo cute cans?
&she is soo much quieter then ayden.
ayden can tear the whole building down sia.
&im missing my little ayden.
alrights.
back to the point.
lalas.
vic. slept
& i went to my room.
on com.
blast music.
&packed my room.
&wardrobe.
off com.
checked on vic.
ate my guava &went to slp.
from 1plus sleep untill
i dunno what time.
amanda jie called me.
answered her questions
&went back to sleep.
sleep all the way untill 8plus.
when cherie called me.
&asked me some things.
decided to wakeup.
though i was still very tired.
lalas.
marmie was nagging.
cause i slept/
zz.
skipped dinner.
actually i took dinner.
i drank a bowl of soup
&ate 1/4 of a dumpling.
&one packet of wangwang xuebing.
&2oranges.
ya.
did amaths ws.
&marmie say i waste her money
zz.
i also never ask her to buy .
nvm.
i watched tv alone .
then
chat with kelvin a while.
&used com.
watching 翻滾吧蛋炒飯 now.
tang yuzhe &wang dong cheng very shuai!
roarr.
lalas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails