Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sponsored Gift Ideas : Badges from Super store Singapore !

Time have reached to the end of the year , which also means it's the time to spend money for gifts for your loved ones or anyone you bobian still have to buy door gifts (eg. company dinner, wedding dinner)

Today , I'm sharing an online store providing unique gift ideas that you can consider !
 Well made badges received from Super Store SG !

Super store SG sent me some badges and there are some of them !
 A.N.G.I.E. Feel Like A Sir. 
#ifyougetwhatImean.

SUPERSTORE SINGAPORE is an online store that specializes in producing custom badges for your creations and occasion ! You can also get paid* for producing your creation , tell me what's better than this. 

For more information visit Superstore SG @ http://www.superstoresingapore.com/ 
Follow them on twitter : https://twitter.com/superstoreSG


I think I very creative so I pin my A on my hair band.  


Love the store because.....
 delivery is fast, 
products are of good quality and 
communication between both parties are fast and clear! 



That's all folks !
Have fun with your badges !


Loves,
A.

2 comments:

  1. If you are looking for budget corporate gifts, promotional gifts, door gifts singapore business gifts and premiums unusual and unique corporate gifts manufacturers and wholesale suppliers in Singapore then foto88.com is right place for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive.
    Unique Gifts Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails