Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review : Sexylook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask

Thanks to secretive.sg , review on the sexylook intensive repairing black cotton mask today!






If you have been following me on my twitter, you would have seen my angsty tweets about my nearly disfigured face. I had eczema on my lips area and on my right eye wtf. So for the past two weeks, I dare not apply anything on my face including makeup therefore you see the very dull skin of mine. One of my colleagues commented that I look like my soul got suck out of my body fml.



Since my face is 85% recovered , I decided to put on the new cotton mask and try!



Main Ingredients : Activated carbon infused, Rock rose extract, obsidian extract


Activated carbon infused is actually charcoal and that's why the mask is black in color. It can deep cleanse and remove all the dirt & oil in the pores.
Rock Rose extract comes from an evergreen perennial shrub native to the Mediterranean area.
Obsidian extract are from volcanic minerals that can promote skin regeneration.





After I remove the mask.


My say :
The mask sheet holds on to my skin very well , as the sheet is really very soft. So soft that it tore the sides of the mask sheet while opening it. And because it is black in color, it makes it more difficult to open up the masks, so gotta be careful when opening it up. No tight feeling , but there is a slight smell of the carbon. With 28ml of essence, I have more than sufficient to use it on my legs and arms as a scrub. Works as well. After I remove the mask, I could see a clear skin brighten up.

My rating :
3/5

Disclaimer : what works for me , might not works for you.



Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails