Friday, September 14, 2012

Review : Japan Soymilk Enzyme Moisturizing & Smoothing Mask

The thing about Lovemore masks is that they always have this cute mail theme on their mask, look at the borders!
Sumo stamp picture on the mask cause it's the Japan Soymilk Enzyme Moisturizing & Smoothing mask.
The main ingredients of the mask contains coenzyme q10,soluble collagen , hazelnut extract and soy isoflavones.

Before masking !
Ah my dark eye circles (泪)
Done with the mask !




My say : 
From my face, I feel that  my skin clarity is clearer and I think I look a little more fair. The yellowish tone is removed from my skin. Smell of the mask contains natto so it might not be pleasant to all. Not to mention, the cotton mask sheet fits well to my skin.


Ratings:  3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails