Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pictures that never see the light.

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI/ _・)ノ_・)ノ_・)ノ_・)ノ_・)ノ_・)ノ おいっす!
Just realised I took so many pictures but they never had a chance to see the light wtf. So here I go !



Starting off with a meet up with Claire sis (a few days after her wisdom teeth surgery)

Le me gets a goodie bag with a rilakkuma keychain & RILAKKUMA KITKAT !!!!!


Next up, filming/recording for Fenny with Flutter sound.
Evan's the guy behind Fluttersound while Conan's the videographer.
Me ish. Her manager.
Don't really have to do much things except taking up stuff in the studio, eat banana cake and take some pictures.




To prove that I am really her manager. 
This is the video !



Watching SIXX Live @ Scape. 
& Take a picture with Aarika



*gasps* ALSO MANAGE TO TAKE A PIC WITH THE WHOLE BAND.
Oh no, I'm such a showoff.

Credits: Conan
I CAN DIE IN PEACE NOW.


All pictures except the last are taken by the Casio TR 150


Loves, 
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails