Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TOP 20 FROM THE CASIO TR150 !

 Really love this picture alot though both of us look retarded.
 We all look cute , so ya.
 The first time I took a shot at night , without flash or back light. Yeah , I'm surprised too.
  Shameless picture of me acting cute. ( this is what you all want to hear right)
 Trying out the editting function with my face.
 HDR Mode
 Still on the HDR art Mode,  but look ! That's Conan n I inside .
 Thought I look cute with the Domino's Pizza. Meh
 Did so much just to get this shot, so it deserved to be showcased. #onthefisheye
 Yummy Waffles from Stranger's Reunion.
 Some scenery I took in bus on the way up to Genting Highlands !
 Awesome friends made during Genting trip , I was trying my luck to see if we can all fit in the lens. #wideangle #onthefisheye
 I push my luck further, 17 HUMANS IN A PICTURE. #wideangle #onthefisheye .
All of us were surprised that we can do it wtf.
 During the KC photoshoot. I had #necomimi on my head with Dion & Terumi. 
We all so cute, have to showcase this.
 The toilet @ Dempsey House is so awesome , I had to take this picture and showcase it.
 With Ziwei , still at House Dempsey Toilet wtf.
Fave udders Ice cream  combo. + Waffle!
 Okay this has 16 pictures of me inside. But whatever , it still counts as one.
 Playing with the photo editing function on the camera, see me kirakira on the left 
Le difference between makeup mode and auto mode ?



I had an opportunity to showcase my pictures at the COMEX 2012 Show, so there's my top 20 for the showcase.
So don't be surprise if you see my face at the COMEX show k !
Thank you Casio !


Loves, 
A.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:49 PM

    This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my
    own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed
    what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

    Too cool!

    Here is my blog - arizona criminal defense attorney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails