Sunday, February 26, 2012

cold sores, I hate you

Le sigh. I'm infected with cold sores.


WAI LIDAT ?

Well, my upper lips started to have small little blisters (just one or two) about 2weeks ago. Then , it worsen. The blisters started to grow on my lower lips as well. And it #levelup two days ago when I found out that there's clear fluid coming out from the small blisters. Probably because I had to keep putting lip balm on during work and my lip balm got contaminated.

Today, I couldn't even smile. It hurts so badly and my lips were super duper dry. The small blisters were painful and itchy . (ノдヽ)

I went to the unity pharmacy after dinner and consulted the pharmacist. He told me I had cold sores and gave me some cream (yes yes I paid for it). He also mention that they are contagious (i knew it) and caused by fever,flu related diseases and stress. I never knew about cold sores .


What actually is cold sores?

According to emedicinehealth.com , Cold sores are small, painful, fluid-filled blistersor sores that appear on the lips, mouth, or nose that are caused by a virus. The sores can be painful and usually last a few days. (Mine lasts more than a week !) The cold sore virus is not completelyeliminated by thebodydefenses.


Even with the cream on my lips , they are still hurting. It feels like your lips are tearing. In fact I think it IS tearing.


May I recover soon :'(

Loves,

A.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails