Friday, January 13, 2012

Marina Bay Singapore Countdown 2012 Event With President Tony Tan

 On the last day of 2011, I met Singapore's new president for the very first time.
 I was with Duffy & Conan at the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre.
 Because , I was one of the featured blogger covering the event !



 Here come the president !
 President Tan going on stage to pen his wishes for a sphere




Mr President with this wishing sphere !
*throws*
 "I wish all Singaporeans happiness and peace in 2012. May we stand united as one people to rise above any challenges that may come our way. Happy New Year"
 President Tan sitted down with his committee watching the performance by .....
 Singapore Idol, Syltra Lee
Last picture before I leave the place.


Did you have a meaningful New Year Eve like mine ?

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails