Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bubble K

YAY to my permanent solution for Egg Waffle Cravings !
About a month ago or is it more than a month(?) , Conan and I passed our BTT (Basic theory test) . ゎーィ♪ヽ(*´∀`)ノ
One step closer to be your favourite road hazard.

Anyway , we were at Hougang then and we tried out this red fluffy place we walked past the other time!
Quite amazing to be able to find such a place in a heartland area.
 Just thought the concept was cute !


The drinks are rather standard priced , taste about each a cup standard.
 Drink the nose dirt wtf
Lens crack :{
 Egg waffles.
 
It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.



Loyalty Card program by them but I think we threw away


If you ask if I will hang out there, my answer is ....
I doubt so .
That place is quite filled up with YPs.


There's more info about the place if you are interested!

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails