Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NE Project Part 2/

WTFBBQAJDOHJASOIjd
We had to visit 2 musuems.
Okay .
& we chose to go to the Asian Cilivisation Museum instead of some Kranji site we agreed on earlier.
Cause.it.is.too.far
#excuseclause1.20


Looks like the ele is going near Adeline!


Group Pic
And probably the reason why we had to go there.
Say WTF .
And something make me turn !@#$%^&*

OMG WAI CHO CUTE.


Drawings of elephants were found all over the walls.
Then , Shermaine managed to find where the color pencils and Elephant papers were.
 So we did our elephants too !
Free stuff are always loved.

 Don't ask me what I am drawing cause I myself do not know too  !
Elephants by Regina, Shermaine and I

Adeline the lazy did not draw/color so she took the picture of us.
Grace's elephant is super pretty omg !

If you know, my favourite animal is actually the elephant.
Didn't mention it before cause everytime I say I like elephants, people laugh at me.
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ ウワァァン!!

Ending with pictures of me, with many elephants.
More information about the Elephant parade , visit www.elephantparade.com
Admission for Asian Civilisation Museum is free for students as long as you show your student card.
Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place MRT


Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails