Saturday, December 03, 2011

Hellz week.

Yawns.( ̄0 ̄)こ( ̄ー ̄)ん( ̄〇 ̄)ば( ̄ー ̄)ん( ̄〇 ̄)わ
I'm having common tests in this few weeks and very busy with school project and music related stuff.
It isn't very intensive in the dates but for some one like me , I had to work harder.
Well, too little #geniuscells in me and overloading work to do.
My brain is properly the size of an apple.
Claire Sis calls it the Hell week , so I adopted the name.
#nocreativitycells
#trollface before studying
I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO PACK MY TABLE.
In fact time for sleep is insufficient.

You know, it's always very boring to start studying.
Cause you wouldn't know where to stay. 
K, at least for me.

The other day I had to study for my business law module, & test was on the next day.
#questionoftheday, " how should I do my notes, biz law lei sure cannot remember one lor!"
(ー_ー?)ン?

 I remembered attending a workshop and they told me that 
COLORS work better and I did that for my O levels !

So I just took out the Frixon Marker Pens that Pilot Pen send me weeks ago.
Check out the colors !

Lecture notes, blank papers, & the marker pens.

It was kind of retarded cause I FORGOT THAT THE FRIXON SERIES ARE ERASABLE.
#FML
I was in a dilemma to use my normal colored pens VS the Frixon Markers until I remembered the unique point of it, ERASABLE.

Using maker pens always have this problem.
Cannot make mistakes, if not cancel very ugly. #girlsthing.
& That's the reason why girls buy TONS OF COLORED PENS.
But look ! It's clean .
Nao i can has marker pens that works like pencils.
Please lor, I don't think color pencils can be cleaner than this.
But not waterproof. #sayfirst.
I went to the kitchen to take some water and rub on the paper.


Niaos, I will remember to erase the mistakes from the tip of the pen cap instead of doing the ugly cancellations. And maybe stop using colored pens.

After 3 hours//////
My notes.
わ〜い♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/わ〜い♪

Made possibly by Frixon Marker Color Pens.
Thanks for the awesome invention.
Now , I'm worried for my test results.
..・ヾ(。><)シ ぎょぇぇぇ


Heading back to the surviving the second last week for Hellz.(ノД`)ハァ


Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails