Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Dinz nom nom @Jane Thai .

Yesterday (yes 7 Nov) I met up with Calvin , Conan, Fenny & Fenny's bro for dinner in town.
I am so diligent to blog this up so quickly because the food is too delicious and I'm craving for it.
Yes very wtf.

I seldom have food Thai in SG cause I can't find cheap ones and yums ones.
Missing the ones I had at grandma's place. Calling for @shuqiyeoh ... ^^

Anyway we ordered 4 dishes to share .
Tom Yum Seafood Clear Soup
We opted for clear soup cause we were too scared that it will turn out to be too spicy for us !
As I look at the picture above and typing this, my stomach growled.

Always thought that clear soup is much hotter than red based ones, but the server told us that the clear soup is less spicy .
Then Okay lor. :)

Super awesome and not really spicy !ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ わーい
Mango Salad
My favourite !
I always order this when I have thai food .
Super spicy for us but mad shiok !

Phad Thai
Chicken Phad thai for us cause Tomyum soup already had seafood.

Pineapple Fried Rice
Pineapple rice taste about the same everywhere to me.
So nothing special for me to write.

OMG I love their food !!!!!!!!!!
 I'm bringing whoever wants to have dinner with me in Orchard next to this place.



Moving on!

Calvin bought me this kitty candy from Hong Kong !

Hello Kitty bubble Pop Candy
A random ugly picture of me taken by @conanseow while trying out his new flash trigger or something like that. (;≧皿≦)。゜°。ううううぅぅぅ



After that we got over to Shaw Mc Cafe and played some Angry bird game Calvin bought from Hong Kong.
The game instructions were kinda screwed up so we played OUR version.


Homed with a hearty meal and great entertainment !


Good things have to be shared ! (∩_∩)
Jane Thai orchard is located at : #04-30 ORCHARD TOWERS, SINGAPORE 238875

As you can see, I think I am the laziest g12 user in SG.
I'm too lazy to photoshop anything.

Kthxbye

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails