Friday, October 14, 2011

Retail Global Connexion 2011 : The Retail Miracle

ON THE 12TH OF OCTOBER 2011, my school summoned me and 6 other classmates of mine to a Retail Conference.

K let me rant first.
1) MY DAM SCHOOL TEXTED ALL OF US AT 9 PM 11 OCTOBER TO INFORM US THAT WE ARE NOTIMATED FOR THE CONFERENCE.

Hey, come on !
Please be more responsible, at least give us a 12 hour allowance?
What if we are so effing tired and we slept at 8pm?

TALK ABOUT LATENESS.

2) MY SUPERVISOR WASN'T INFORMED THAT WE ARE ASKED TO GO FOR THIS .

One word,
Ridiculous.

#endofrant
Anyway , it was a conference hosted by CapitaMalls Asia featuring some of their tenants.
 I had to wake up at 6 AM for this you know T_____________T
Dress code : business attire.

Students from various institution were invited for it too.

 Each of us were given a receiver each !
Because some speakers speaks in Chinese while some speaks in Japanese .
We had to keep changing channels !

A goodie bag ,courtesy of Desigual .
Classmates in a week ! Me, Adeline, Regina, Robin & JunJie
Oops hair got messy after several attempts to take pictures!

It was inspirational although I DID doze off. #fml
All 7 of them were either founders of the company or directors.
Amazed by how they managed to start with so little, survived and got it big.

Speakers  :
Ms Lyn Lee - Awfully chocolate.
Mr Jeric See - Jeric Salon
Mr Peter Lim - Sookee group
Mr Richard Eu - Eu Yan Sang
Ms Hong Li - CSC
Mr Hirotake Yano - Daiso Japan
Mr Manel Adell - Designual



Some of them had interesting speech and presentation slides, some were just boring to the core.
Oh well , guess I have to get used to it !

We had tea break in between and they served us buffet styled lunch !

The chocolate moouse super yums ! on Twitpic
the chocolate moouse super nice ! (taken by my blackberry)

I didn't take picture using my cam, I had too many things to hold on to.

In fact this is not even an event I'm covering.
Just sharing cause I thought it was cool and I needed to rant about the school HAHAHA.


Ending with a pictures of us !


Please keep coming back to this space,
Cause there's more pretty pictures & interesting stuff to share ^^


Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails