Thursday, October 13, 2011

HARAJUKU STREET STYLE

Last Friday , I attended the Harajuku Street Style event held at TANGS.





Epic face of the day

Outfit of the day .
I guess I look kinda not bad right ?
I unbuttoned the first button cause my neck wasn't long enough to carry out the style.

And of course catching up with fellow blogger friends before the show starts !
& Christina


&Himeko

Mirai , Peishi & Joey getting interviewed by Tokyo Kawaii TV !

Before the show starts....


Shaun , William & I
Special thanks to William & Shaun !
Without them I wouldn't have these pictures .
William helped me snap for the 1st part,
While I snap for the 2nd part myself with Shaun helping me carry my barangs .


Some of the BEST shots I had.












I LOVE THEM ALLLLLL.
Why I no money to buy them to wear :{


& Shuqing

& Jeremy

&Rachel

& TypicalBen, (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Small bites were served to keep the hungry us not so hungry .

& Peishi with my son

&Joey


 &Alton !

& HP.
OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN SEE I ACT CUTE.
It's a jap event after all !
& the gplus president wanna camwhore with me what #excuse101
& Qiuting,
OMG SHE REMEMBERS ME .
& Xiaxue with her pink hair

& Clarence

& Utt.

Still & utt

Utt held my camera and we camwhored together (Y)

& boss of 77th street. WE SHARE THE SAME SURNAME !

Tugged all this home ,aloned.



My son says bye & oyasumi!

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails