Saturday, September 10, 2011

I think I need some humans or bunnies later !

Hey peeps, 
The time now is 3:21AM in Singapore.

I... am like.... going to ask you peeps for a favour...

Later on at 6PM , in fact 4pm , there is an art installation called  “WALTER: ADVENTURES OF A CURIOUS COLOSSAL BUNNY” by local artist Dawn Ng at the Marina Bay City Gallery.


& I will be going.

Here's the programme flow for later.


If you are not convinced by the image above.
Visit : www.marina-bay.sg/walter for details.
If really not enough, YOU JUST GO TO MARINA BAY CITY GALLERY.


You know ...
It will actually be nice if you people can join me so that I will not have to be alone for this Mid-Autumn Festival. #foreveralone

Therefore, I'm urging you and your family and your friends and your friends' friends
to join me at Marina Bay City Gallery at the later part of the day .


I think I will be roaming alone.  #reallyforeveralone
So come and talk to me kay ?

It is free just come and just the fun !
I think it will be fun ^^


Loves, 
A. Your favourite applepie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails